Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Page Changes Lives for People through Creating Opportunity to Reach Potential
Fantastic progression, reward and development
About Our Client
PageGroup Changes Lives for People through Creating Opportunity to Reach Potential.
With over 7,500 employees in 36 countries across the globe, we aim to be the leading specialist recruiter in our chosen markets, specialising in a broad range of professions and industries.
It's not just about what we do - it's about how we do it. Our success is underpinned by a culture of putting people and teamwork first, and we're immensely proud of our reputation for professionalism and integrity.
Our values are reflected in everything we do, every day, all over the world.-
- We enjoy what we do
- We work as a team
- We value determination
- We make a difference
- We are passionate
They're an integral part of our business and help set us apart from our competitors.
We believe no-one can match the career opportunities we offer and we all work hard to make sure it stays that way. Have a look at what a career at PageGroup could offer you and, if you like what you see, we look forward to meeting you.
The key responsibilities of a recruitment consultant include:
- Identifying and developing client/business relationships in a competitive environment
- Advising on and selling the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates and maintaining a candidate database
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each particular client or assignment
- Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the client
- Managing the process through interview to offer stage and beyond
- Offering CV, interview and general career advice
- Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to thrive working in a high performance, corporate sales environment.
- Passion, credibility and drive.
- Interpersonal skills that will enable you to build strong relationships with your candidates and clients
- You will be ambitious and determined to develop a rewarding career with PageGroup by demonstrating your inquisitive nature and thirst for knowledge.
What's on Offer
We believe no-one can match the career opportunities we offer and we all work hard to make sure it stays that way.
- Training- we are committed to developing our employees through our industry leading training to help you achieve success as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant.
- Career growth - From day 1 of joining the company you will be supported, trained and developed so you can reach your full potential and be the best to allow. Graduates usually move from Associate Consultants to Managing Consultants all within 1-3 years.
- Global opportunities- Ever dreamt about working in Asia, Australia, UAE, or the U.S? With over 8,000 employees in 36 countries across the globe, this is all possible.
- Huge potential earnings- with a competitive commission scheme you will have the opportunity to earn as much money as the hard-work you put in.
- Incentives- 5* Luxury holidays, Annual bonuses and reward schemes, gym membership, work socials and private healthcare are all part of the package