- FTSE 250 Leading Global Recruitment Consultancy
- Opportunity to fast track your career with market leading development program.
About Our Client
PageGroup are one of the leading specialist Recruitment agencies operating in the UK (and Globally!) and we are looking to hire talented & ambitious graduates to join our family.
So, as a Recruitment Consultant what can we offer you?
- Competitive base salary with opportunity to earn uncapped commission/bonuses
- Clear progression opportunities throughout your career (our consultants typically see promotions every 12-18 months)
- Market-leading training
- Completely flexible working - we offer an opportunity for a balance between home and office (with laptop & mobile supplied by us)
- Industry leading maternity & paternity policies
- A truly inclusive work place - We hold some of the most prestigious D&I accolades!
- Incentives including 'high-flyers' awards, breakfast clubs, annual bonus' and opportunities to work globally
- Additional benefits including private medical insurance, pension plan, opportunity to buy or sell holiday, Tech Scheme (discounted laptops, tablets etc.), GymPass and more
As a 360 Recruitment Consultant, you will essentially be the 'middle-person' between businesses who are hiring and job seekers. The aim is to identify both parties' requirements and find the perfect match, first time.
A bit more about the role -
- Maintain relationships with our existing clients, as well as conducting business development calls to win new business
- Build and grow a client portfolio to understand their current or future recruitment needs
- Attend client meetings to further build relationships and pitch for business
- Provide consultative information to clients to ensure they are using the best strategies for finding the right candidates for their business
- Negotiating charge rates with clients
- Networking to become an expert in your market
- Candidate engagement - identify and attract potential candidates
- Interview candidates to understand their requirements and best client fit
- Supporting both client and candidates through the interview and offer stage
- Providing a thorough aftercare service to both client and candidate to check everything is running smoothly, and identify further business opportunities
- Work as an integral member of a team, motivating one another and communicating effectively
The Successful Applicant
We are looking to speak with individuals who are looking to pursue a career in a sales or recruitment setting. To qualify for this role you will need to possess the following -
- Recent or upcoming university graduate
- Capable of building great rapport
- High levels of resilience and self-motivation
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and changeable environment
- Keen to maximise your potential and develop a rewarding career
- Can work individually, but also loves to be part of a successful team
What's on Offer
As an inclusive employer, PageGroup is continually looking to improve their diversity representation. As such, applications from candidates who are ethnically diverse and with a disability are particularly welcomed
We are keen to support you so that you may thrive at PageGroup, so let us know if there is anything we can do throughout the interview process so that you can be at your best.