- Exciting new opportunity for a graduate get into a sales career!!
- Fantastic company with great culture!!!
About Our Client
The employer is a global manufacturer of video and audio equipment selling into Fortune 500 companies across the UK.
Are you a graduate who wants to pursue a career in sales?
Have you graduated in the last 4 years and are looking for a new role in sales?
Do you want to be a part of a fantastic company with great culture and support?
If the answers to these questions are yes and this sounds like you hit apply!!
The Successful Applicant
In order to be successful for the role of Graduate Sales Executive:
- You are a Graduate with max. 4 years sales experience (sales/customers service in a B2B or B2C environment)
- Preferably sales experience in Unified Communications
- You have a full Clean driving license and your own car
- Strong self-motivation and organisation skills
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Excellent communication, presentation and reporting skills
- Ability to build strong customer relationships
- You are a competent individual with integrity and accountability
- You are a highly motivated, competitive, self-confident
- You are attracted to challenging opportunities within a rapidly growing environment and a desire to pursue a career in sales or marketing.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary £25,000- £29,000
- Remote role with travel to Leeds, Sheffield, Manchester.
- 12-month contract with a view to going permanent for the right person
- Development and progression available