- A forward thinking organisation who really invests heavily into their people
- A role with great career progression available
About Our Client
I work with a number of Local Authority clients across the Midlands, South West and Wales.
The key responsibilities will be:
- managing a mixture of commercial properties
- renewal of new leases/licences, this will also include any disputes.
- arrange and meet with tenants on site to assist in the management of lease expires and arrange and handover of property to the new tenant.
- basic valuations
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a relevant degree in a property based subject and have some experience working on commercial portfolios.
What's on Offer
On offer for the candidates is a competitive salary, eligibility to join the very generous Local Government Pension Scheme, support whilst undertaking APC and generous flexibility within the role.