Grant and Trust Fundraising Manager
Opportunity to play a key role in a successful team
Chance to raise funds for vital conservation work
About Our Client
Butterfly Conservation (BC) is a leading UK wildlife charity dedicated to saving butterflies, moths and our environment.
- Lead, develop and deliver grant and trust fundraising activity to maximise income to support Butterfly Conservation's work across the UK.
- Develop/implement a plan to generate income for project and core funding across the UK.
- Contribute to Butterfly Conservation's overall Fundraising Strategy.
- Set/deliver income targets, forecast income, manage application budgets.
- Attend/input to quarterly strategic fundraising/project board meetings with the Senior Leadership Team.
- Develop/implement effective grant and trust fundraising models
- Draw up innovative, creative funding proposals to secure funding for BC's core work.
- Collaboration with staff to discuss funding requirements and project development
Grants, Trusts, Foundations & Corporates:
- Line manage the team, draw up work programmes, targets and monitor progress.
- Prepare funding applications, ensuring they are tailored, deliverable and accurate.
- Build and establish relationships with grant and trust funders and managers.
- Action feedback to continuously improve quality and standards of applications submitted.
- Undertake proactive research to identify and cultivate new streams of funding.
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to develop, plan and implement fundraising plans and strategies
- Experience of writing inspiring and compelling fundraising applications
- Effective and confident communicator
- Project development experience
- Experience of managing funding budgets
- Some line management experience in a fundraising environment
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexible working