- Promoting the work of a fantastic global charity
- Exposure to large commercial contracts
About Our Client
This charity has a vast global network and is advocating equal opportunity for vulnerable people across the world. We would love to hear from you, if you share the same drive to affect positive change in your day-to-day life.
I am looking for a qualified accountant to join a charitable organisation in East London. You will be responsible for constructing, reviewing, and presenting bid applications to win grants for my charity client. A proportion of your time will be spent making applications to commercial giants, for significant funding that will make a real difference to the future of the organisation. No other accounting role will test your negotiation skills or adaptability in the same way.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate has worked in the charity sector previously, understanding its nuances and gaining exposure to grant applications.
Please apply if:
- You are a qualified accountant (ACA, ICAEW, ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA,)
- You have a background in the charity sector
- You have been involved in grant applications from start to finish
- You have good exposure to commercial contracts
- You are adaptable
- You have excellent communications skills- written and verbal
What's on Offer
This is undoubtedly is a unique opportunity to operate in both the not-for-profit and commercial sector.