In-House Graphoc Designer
Permanent opportunity to join a rapidly growing FMCG brand
About Our Client
My client is a successful and yet rapidly growing FMCG business with strong brand identity.
The Graphic Designer is a newly created role to bring the design function in-house. This is a multi-faceted design role within the marketing team, which will directly support the future growth and development of the company by continuing to elevate the brand.
The Graphic Designer will work independently across print adverts, point of sale material, website and display banners and paid social ads and ensure the brand remains consistent across all customer touch-points.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Graphic Designer will:
- Have relevant graphic design experience in a commercial environment and able to show a portfolio of work.
- Candidates from both agency and inhouse will be considered
- Be highly competent in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Have good knowledge of with HTML
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Be the brand ambassador with all things creative
- Have good communication skills
- Proactive approach
What's on Offer
Salary up to £30,000 depending on the level of experience.