Grocery Controller - Tesco's
A superb role for a Grocery Controller to join a brand leader in DD growth
A Grocery Controller setting & executing the 2021 strategic roadmap!
About Our Client
A global brand leader in Healthcare - passionate for vision and well being.
Have full accountability for developing the strategic plan for your account - TESCO'S, managing a team of Managers and Executives. You'll be single-minded about delivery out-performing results and managing the P&L from 'top to bottom', driving sales within a non-hierarchical structure
* Develop strategy on how to build the business with key customer and manage the customer strategy and relationship
* Lead, the development and implementation of the annual joint business plan plans and ensure excellence in execution
* Develop together with the National Account Director, trade terms by customer that leads to maximum volume, profit, customer satisfaction and product availability at appropriate cost
* Review sales results monthly and initiate appropriate action steps to deliver the targets
* Initiate and evaluate the reduction of trade spending in relation to net revenue
* Deliver all key sales targets
* Achieve Net Revenue, Gross Margin & Net Working Capital targets for the account portfolio
* Achieve account 4P targets (Product, Placement, Price & Promotion)
* Provide challenge within a Category Business Team from a customer perspective
* Contribute to the overall sales and commercial strategy
* Partner with the marketing organisation to develop business plans for new brands and categories and lead the sales organisation in implementation
* Lead and motivate the team to achieve excellent customer relationships and business results
* Coach and develop key talent within sales organisation* Performance Measures; RSV Sales, Market Share, Net Revenue, Gross Margin, Net Working Capital, Forecast Accuracy, Trade Spend Budget, Debt, Account Penetration / Relationship, Team Development & Motivation, 4Ps plan and then execution within store
The Successful Applicant
- Proven track record of P&L management, budget delivery and growth momentum, ideally with extensive knowledge of successful Account Management and leadership experience gained in FMCG or OTC markets within a commercially oriented blue-chip environment.
- Currently working at Senior Sales / National Account Controller level - GROCERY is a prerequisite
- Proven track record of budget delivery and growth momentum in one or more major multiple
- Demonstrate financial and commercial acumen and strategic thinking, be analytical and creative
- Strong leadership skills, an energetic management style and well-developed coaching skills
- Strong influencing / negotiation expertise
- High profile role, with proven experience of influencing Managers at senior management level
What's on Offer
Offering a very competitive salary with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.