Group Accountant - West Kent
Great opportunity in West Kent
Must be Qualified ACA/ACC/CIMA
About Our Client
Automotive business based in West Kent.
- Action/Manage the timely and accurate completion of all reporting requirements. This includes monthly management accounts, quarterly composites, VAT returns, and yearly audit and tax;
- Financial leadership and support to the wider Accounts team to ensure the delivery of their accounts while controlling administrative processes.
- Taking a key role in recommending improvements to stakeholders such as the FD, MD, and wider team;
- Manage the appropriate processes and controls to ensure compliance
- Group Projects as requested by FD/ MD
The Successful Applicant
The Group accountant will have the following experience and skills,
- Excel Advanced
- Automotive industry and/or multi-site/ franchise & retail experience
- Experience in a Chartered Accountancy Practice
- CIMA or ACA or ACCA equivalent qualification
- Experience managing and developing a team
What's on Offer
The Group accountant role is paying up to £55,000 + other benefits.