- Are you looking for your first move into industry?
- Do you want to work in a global company with huge exposure?
About Our Client
My client is one of the biggest data communications networks in the world, and has over 25 subsidiaries located across the globe, in the UK, Western and Eastern Europe, and they are looking to extend that reach further.
Their mission is to improve communication in every market they operate in, taking customers to the new stage of digital connectivity.
The key responsibilities for the Group Accountant are:
- Monthly management reporting and presentation of results to the Board of Directors
- Complex multi-currency consolidation
- Annual financial statements under IFRS
- Maintaining IFRS 16 lease database
- Prepare variance analysis commentary against budget and previous month
- Assisting with driving group policies, suggesting modifications to the consolidation process and reporting packs
The Successful Applicant
The successful Group Accountant will be:
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Come from an audit background (Top 4-10 is advantageous, but other firms are considered)
- Experience with multi-currency consolidations
What's on Offer
The package on offer for the Group Accountant is:
- £60,000 salary
- Discretionary bonus
- 28 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holiday
Please note that this role is fully remote, with the option of working within my clients Canary Wharf office if needed.