- Join a huge player in the animal feed/nutrition world
- Fantastic opportunities for progression within a global business
About Our Client
This client is one of the world leaders in animal feed and nutrition. With a turnover of around £2billion, you will be joining one of their main hubs, working out of their highly modernised Stamford office.
- Review subsidiaries financial statement in the assigned region under company accounting policies.
- Regional monthly consolidation preparation, using EPM system.
- Prepare / review regional wide non-standard transactions with transaction memos.
- Monthly regional financial and KPI analysis.
- Assist on country statutory audit and group US GAAP audit.
- Review entity level GL account reconciliations.
- First point of contact for the accountants to provide technical accounting support.
- Ensure compliance under the corporate finance guidance.
- Produce various management reports/analysis upon request.
- Work with senior management to assist the global audits and technical accounting support to the group.
- Ad Hoc project work.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified chartered accountant.
- Experience in corporate reporting and financial analysis.
- Audit experience is essential.
- Solid knowledge of accounting principle.
- Proficient IT skill is essential (Excel, World, PPT, Outlook, EPM and ERP system).
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary - up to £55,000 doe.
- Fantastic progression opportunities.
- Exposure to global business.
- Modern and open office.