Group Accounting Manager
Supporting the CFO and Divisional Financial Controllers in the Group.
Overseeing Group Reporting, Tax and Treasury.
About Our Client
A multi-national group with key operations in Australia, Germany, Ireland and Jersey.
Responsible for maintaining Group Finance policy and procedure documentation, and ensuring the Group Finance team work within the group guidelines.
Provide technical accounting support on current and new reporting standards, support proposed acquisitions and ventures, and impact assessments of new reporting standards.
Management of the shared services team leader, oversight of the teams activities (including maintenance of accounting records and timely reporting).
Oversee the UK payroll services activities performed by holdings accounting team, oversee, alongside the holdings accountant, the relationship with third party supplier of payroll services to ensure key deliverables are met.
Oversight of the group tax activities, including responsibility for the management of the Group Tax Manager, review annual tax computations, ensure timely management information is produced around tax compliance; provide guidance for the improvement of tax reporting.
Oversee the Treasury activity and manage the Group Treasury Manager; for maintaining accounting treatment(under IFRS 9) and treasury procedures; member of the Treasury.
Management of Group Finance Team - Day to day staff management; Performance appraisals; Employee development.
Leadership, Strategy, Plan and Communications Cooperates and works across the organisation to deliver the business results.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience: Relevant professional qualification, with at least 5 years post qualification experience (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIMA) University degree or equivalent Desirable Qualifications
- Knowledge and Experience: A working knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) Tax including International tax and Transfer Pricing
- Treasury activities in an international group, include FX and commodities hedging
- Broad understanding of UK payroll Experience of either management or supervising other members of staff
- Experience of reporting to senior management/Board of Directors Familiarity with ERP systems, and Group Consolidation Software.
What's on Offer
£70,000 - £90,000 + Benefits