Group Communications Specialist
Immediate start with a well known organisation
12 month contract with additional opportunities
About Our Client
One of Europe's leading distributors of building materials.
Key responsibilities of the Group Communications Specialist:
- Managing internal channels and ensuring timely delivery of Group-wide communications
- Liaising with agencies to ensure communication solutions are developed and delivered on time, to budget
- Maintaining stakeholder contact lists and liaising with relevant communication leads across the Group to ensure all plans are up to date.
- Supporting all Group Communication led activities and events including the Senior Leadership Conferences and roadshows.
- Working collaboratively with other key stakeholders to manage and maintain Group communication plans, projects and campaigns across all countries
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Group Communications Specialist:
- Internal communications experience (ideally within a large complex organisation)
- Experience of external marketing communications channels
- Comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Comfortable and experienced in managing senior stakeholders
- Able to start immediately (or at very short notice)
- Comfortable with a role that will involve travel (UK only)
- Able to work from Manchester
What's on Offer
- Up to £44K or equivalent day rate