- Fantastic opportunity for a second time mover to take the next step.
- Great chance to be part of a first class team and add real value.
About Our Client
Our client is an established engineering company and a leading expert in their field. Providing a wide range of products across the United Kingdom, Germany, China, India and the USA and through a wide range of worldwide distributors.
- Preparation of the group's multi-currency consolidated files
- Liaison with reporting entities to ensure a timely and accurate close
- Ensure integrity and any supporting analysis of business unit submissions and overall consolidated results
- Preparation of all elimination and necessary consolidation adjustments (PURP and Forex etc)
- Ensuring that the intercompany accounts are balanced every month
- Ensuring correct transfer prices are given out to all local entities as and when requested
- Preparation of Excel based consolidated group accounts and schedules
- Ensure all the Group Consolidation project in QAD (ERP Sytem) is successful
- Effective working with IT to escalate technical queries when required
- Developing and implementing best practice processes and systems across the group
- Lead systems improvement initiatives
- Supporting the wider team's delivery requirements including ad hoc project work as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Previous experience with multi-currency consolidations preferred
- Excellent Excel skills
- Preferred Working knowledge of BI software such as Power BI, Qlikview or similar
- Hands-on knowledge of consolidation preferably in QAD/CognoS.
What's on Offer
Excellent package and benefits.