Group CRM Specialist
Group CRM Specialist- Growing Leisure comapny
About Our Client
Our client is a successful leading leisure company based in the west midlands
The Group CRM Specialist will be responsible for the following:
CRM / DATA MANAGEMENT
- Expert user of the company's CRM, data management and ticketing systems and tools.
- Assist with planning and developing CRM strategies.
- Continually review, improve and enhance data structures, data layouts, fields and automations within the CRM system.
- Ensure the data is accurate, regularly formatted and maintained through cleansing tools.
- Ability to perform complex data segments based upon consumer behaviours.
- Administer, integrate and rollout new software platforms across the group.
- Build, manage and maintain reporting dashboards within the CRM software.
- Create and develop various workflows, automations and customer journeys.
ONBOARDING & TRAINING
- Onboard, train and maintain a high level of competence across the group.
- Provide both off-site and remote training sessions to end users; in the form of workshops, webinars and over the phone sessions.
- Liaison with 3rd party software partners/providers.
- Thorough understanding of GDPR legislation; Data Protection Act 2018.
- GPPR Practices; Principles, Lawful basis for processing data, Individual rights, Security and Audits.
- Champion for all processes and policy implementation.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will need the following skills:
- Experienced in Salesforce SalesCloud/Lightning CRM or similar software is essential.
- Experienced in Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar software is essential.
- Experience of rollout/onboarding of new systems, software and processes is essential.
- Experienced in data cleansing software such as Experian would be advantageous.
- Experience in data profiling software such as Mosaic or similar would be advantageous.
- Previous integration/build of CRM software platforms would be advantageous.
- Solid understanding of data structures and data schemas.
- Excellent Excel skills and knowledge of analytical tools such as SPSS, SAS,SQL and Tableau would be an advantage.
- Ability to analyse, interpret and present complex results in an easily understandable format.
- Ideally educated to degree level / industry marketing qualifications
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary and Package