Group Finance Manager
Career progression Group FC within 18 months
Ticking off everything needed to become future FD
About Our Client
Privately owned & highly profitable international FMCG business
Locations in UK / USA / Europe
You'll be joining in a newly created role, a key part of the Senior Management Team whose remit is to lead Finance Transformation, Company wide Restructure and Group Integration.
Being the finance #1 on site in Birmingham means you're the go to person on anything finance related and as you'd expect, hands on leading the team producing the day to day accounts, all associated month end processes.
As well as the day to day, your first major project is leading new ERP implementation, streamlining processes & developing improved reporting suite. Once completed your focus shifts to driving profitability and generating new income streams.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified either from practice or industry (CIMA/ACA/ACCA)
- Hands on / Sharp / bright / ambitious / role sleeves up / confident / intellectual curiosity
- Comfortable with all aspects of day to day finance function
What's on Offer
- Clearly defined progression
- Exposure to senior stakeholders of international business
- Ticking off everthing you need to become future FD