Group Finance Manager
Do you want to work for a fast growing business?
Are you looking for a role that will offer you a clear progression plan?
About Our Client
My client is a fast growing Financial Services business. As industry leaders in the market that they operate in, they have a strong pipeline for 2021 and as a result of this continued growth they have a newly created position for a Group Finance Manager.
- Preparation of consolidated monthly management accounts, supporting management information and back up schedules in an accurate and timely manner
- Implementation and preparation of weekly business scorecards
- Production of draft annual statutory accounts including lead supporting schedules
- Preparation of annual tax computations in accordance with advisers
- Closely monitor all finance department activities to ensure work is being carried out accurately and on time
- Monitor the performance and potential of finance staff and provide training, coaching and motivation to ensure maximum commitment and competence
The Successful Applicant
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Good knowledge of financial reporting standards together with a good general knowledge of accounting practice within financial services
- Experience of operating in an entrepreneurial SME
- Technology literate with a good knowledge of Sage 200, excel and ideally SQL
- Good attention to detail and cost conscious
What's on Offer
A competitive salary with a real opportunity to grow and develop within the business.