- Temp role in a quickly-growing fintech
- 100% remote role with a competitive day rate
About Our Client
Fast-growing fintech firm providing access to life-enhancing products.
- Preparation of statutory financial statements under IFRS.
- Oversee preparation of the group consolidation.
- Manage relationships with external parties.
- Provide technical accounting support and coaching to the finance teams.
- Ensure compliance with The Listing Rules.
- Development of the Expected Credit Loss model.
- Manage the preparation of the detailed monthly group management accounts pack to include the narrative for the Board and investors.
- Review the ERP and make recommendations for improvements.
- Review of reconciliation methods for relevant accounts with clear recommendations for improvements where necessary and influencing change.
- Driving continual process improvements, including documentation of internal controls, providing challenge and recommendations.
- Leading ad-hoc projects to implement changes as well as to improve management reporting and internal control processes.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Group Finance Manager:
- Fully qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- In-depth knowledge of IFRS
- Advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Experience with reporting tools (PowerBI) and Uk Listing Rules is desirable
- Able to work 100% remote
What's on Offer
Competitive day rate