Group Financial Accountant
Exciting role for a driven, newly qualified accountant
Join a growing retail business based in North Bristol
About Our Client
Our client is an international retailer with ambitious growth plans based in North Bristol. They are well recognised for offering excellent progression opportunities as well as state of the art training and development.
In the Group Financial Accountant role you will responsible for:
- Monthly group consolidated accounts reporting and producing annual statutory accounts.
Other aspects of the role will include -
- Audit and tax advisor liaison
- VAT and corporation tax data collation, computation review and payments on account
- Balance sheet preparation and review
- Group risk and opportunities schedule
- Supporting our stock control department with forecasting and reporting
- Group insurance renewal
The Successful Applicant
To apply for this role you will be:
* A fully qualified accountant (ACCA/ CIMA/ ACA) ideally with previous industry experience.
* Alternatively, the role would also suit a newly qualified accountant who is looking for their first role in industry.
* Experience of working in a busy, fast-paced environment is essential and any experience of working within an FMCG/ retail business would be hugely advantageous.
What's on Offer
Competitive basic salary + benefits.