- Highly flexible hybrid working structure
- Great culture
About Our Client
My client are a specialist group that have growth significantly over the last few years by dominating the market and acquiring competitors.
Offering a great culture by investing into staff satisfaction and operating a highly flexible hybrid culture along with a family feel office environment.
This is a great opportunity for someone straight from practice, someone looking for a 2nd move within industry or an industry trained technical professional.
- Monthly consolidation
- Completion of the group audit and filing of the statutory accounts within the statutory deadline.
- Annual statutory accounts
- Ownership of inter company matrix and resolution of differences.
- Periodic tax submissions as required
- Ensure the integrity of legal entity reporting within the ERP.
- Input into the improvement of the control environment within the group; introducing or updating policies and procedures and monitoring compliance through controls testing
- Management of one direct report, responsible for staff appraisals and development.
- Verification and challenge of group balances in terms of accuracy, validity and accounting treatment (including balance sheet reconciliations)
- Management of the group wide financial reporting, ensuring month end and year end procedures are appropriate and adhered to.Supervise accounting of Central overheads and posting of group wide recharges
The Successful Applicant
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- 2-3 years post qualification
- Group reporting experience would be advantageous
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage ones diary and workload
What's on Offer
- Highly flexible hybrid culture to promote a healthy work life balance
- Competitive industry salary
- Great exposure and development
- Additional perks to be discussed