- Are you ambitious and looking for progression?
- Are you high-performing, driven, versatile and highly organised?
About Our Client
My client is the world's leading premium school's organisation, and they currently have 76 schools across the world, and they are hoping to grow that figure to 100 in the next couple of years. Their schools educate more than 66,000 students across all age ranges, and they are ambitious for their schools, students, teachers, colleagues, and communities.
The responsibilities of the Group Financial Accountant role are, but not limited to:
- Provide key inputs in the preparation and presentation of the consolidated financial statements in accordance with IFRS and the Group's accounting policies
- Prepare and present the monthly and quarterly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet reporting
- Play an active and leading role in continuing to improve and automate the Group's procedures around key accounting functions including, but not limited to, related parties, significant contracts, cash flow reporting, inter-company invoicing and revaluations, acquisitions, exceptional expense analyses etc.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Group Financial Accountant will be:
- 2 years PQE
- Previous Group Consolidation experience
- IFRS & UK GAAP knowledge
- Strong Excel skills
What's on Offer
The package for the Group Financial Accountant will be:
- Salary up to £70,000
- 10% performance related bonus
- Hybrid working - 3 days in the office - 2 from home
- 5% matched pension contribution
- Medical cover
- Season ticket loan