- Group Consolidations Financial Accountant
- Financial Services Experience Needed
About Our Client
My Client are a well known Financial Services company.
The role will be responsible for:
- Group consolidation & subgroup consolidations.
- Preparing group statutory accounts.
- Deal with auditor queries.
- Manage the production of group statutory accounts.
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate will be a qualified accountant and have prepared year end accounts and audit. Experience of US GAPP is required as is exposure to IFRS and SOX Solid excel skills and an ability to turn your hand to a wide range of finance related projects is also required.
Must have recent experience within Financial Services
What's on Offer
6 month fixed term contract