- Excellent opportunity to join diverse business in Group FC Capacity
- Prospects for promotion into Group FD role in due course
About Our Client
My client is a diverse group of businesses which are genuine market leaders. They are highly acquisitive, and are constantly looking for ways to grow, expand and increase both market share and profitability.
Key purpose of the Group Financial Controller / FD Designate position
- Establish and maintain Group financial reporting.
- Structure this reporting to provide insight for managers to improve financial performance.
- Understand the group and its sectors to provide input into key decisions for the group.
- Create full Group monthly accounts
- Manage Group auditors and Group corporation tax
- Group budgeting, financial reporting and third party covenant reporting
- Create tax planning strategies.
- Support enterprise managers with investment decisions
- Perform Due diligence on potential acquisitions.
- Produce weekly flash reports for the whole Group
- Create common IT systems across the Group
- Develop and grow the group accounting function to be fit for purpose.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this exciting Group FC / FD Designate role will be
- Technically outstanding
- Fully Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA with relevant experience
- Articulate, and an excellent communicator
- Able to build strong operational relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Innovative - able to create solutions
- Resilient - The business is fast paced and ever changing - this will present challenges which will need to be overcome!
What's on Offer
- Base salary of up to £90,000 + car allowance, pension and bonus potential.
- Career prospects