Group Financial Controller - In-House - Financial Services
Entrepreneurial style business constantly evolving and improving
Varied role with lots of project opportunity
About Our Client
A broad investment manager involved with private equity, early stage venture capital and asset management.
Reviews daily key management reports
Reviews the consolidation and accounting for subsidiaries and joint ventures on a
quarterly basis and annually.
Performs analytical review on the periodical financial received from our real estate
Assists with the coordination of the audits of various TOG subsidiaries by independent
Monitors and evaluates financial information systems and suggesting improvements were
Reviews periodic budget performance reports and ensure that performance is according to plan.
The Successful Applicant
- 7-10 years of relevant experience in a similar roles
- Strong knowledge of general ledger systems (knowledge of Microsoft Navision is a plus). Proficient
Microsoft Office Skills (especially Excel and use of pivot tables)
- Strong knowledge of IFRS
- Strong knowledge of consolidations, equity accounting and joint venture accounting.
- Strong knowledge of financial instruments, derivatives and foreign currency translations
- Strong organisational skills and detail orientated
What's on Offer
- Private medical cover
- 28 days annual leave