Group Financial Controller
Established private bank and wealth manager entering an exciting growth period
Group Financial Controller to join their finance function based in London.
About Our Client
Our client are an established private bank and wealth manager who are entering an exciting period of growth - the firm have had a London presence for over 40 years and are looking to enhance their existing market share within the sector through a variety of growth strategies.
Our client has a wider team of over 150 people and has office locations across the UK and offshore.
The Group Financial Controller located in London will have the following responsibilities:
- Accountable for management of financial resources, including an ongoing assessment of the Group's capital, liquidity, foreign exchange and interest rate positions
- Responsible for finance related statutory and regulatory reporting and compliance, and production of relevant and timely business management information, budgeting and forecasting, and management of the UK based finance team and associated risk management
- As a member of the Asset and Liability Committee, responsible for contributing to the development of wider group strategy for managing and controlling balance sheet risk within the business
The Successful Applicant
The successful Group Financial Controller will possess:
- Professional Accounting Qualification - ACCA, ACA or equivalent
- Proven track record in management equivalent role within a finance function at a UK bank or wealth manager
- Expert knowledge of finance and accounting standards, including statutory and regulatory reporting and prudential compliance
- Good understanding of investment products and financial markets
- Lead by example in promoting excellence
What's on Offer
Alongside a competitive remuneration package there is the opportunity for this person to be involved at a crucial time in this organisation's growth. A strong performer in this position will also have the opportunity to progress their career internally over time.