Group Financial Controller
£65,000 - £75,000
Fast Paced Private Equity Environment
No. 2 to Group CFO
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing and profitable private equity backed business operating in the service sector.
- Take the lead on all financial reporting
- Prepare the annual budgets and planning process#
- Update periodic forecasting for the SMT, Bank and External funders
- Maintain the forecasting models and monitor monthly financial performance of the business including Bank covenant calculations and projections
- Reforecasting of the P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow for the group / Bank each month
- Preparation of routine reports for the Board and Senior Management Team
- Lead weekly and monthly KPIs to ensure the business are equipped with relevant and accurate information
- Review and sign off the monthly management accounts within company deadlines
- Provide Profit and Loss with Balance Sheet analysis
- Management of the short term cashflow, daily and weekly models, reporting into the bank each week.
- Review and approval of the fortnightly and monthly payroll
- Review and approval two monthly supplier payruns along with any ad-hoc payments.
- Liaising with external auditors to ensure the year end audit process runs smoothly and oversee the review of the statutory management accounts.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified Accountant - ACA/ACCA/CIMA with 5 years PQE
- Results driven, excellent organisational and communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communicational skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Excellent Excel and financial modelling / forecasting skills
- Good understanding of financial control, reporting, planning and management techniques
What's on Offer
£65k - £75k plus package