Group Financial Controller
Group Financial Controller required for a growing sustainable investment firm
Exciting opportunity to join a firm at the perfect time in its development
About Our Client
Our client are a firm who pride themselves on improving their performance internally and externally continuously.
They hire individuals who mirror that desire to always drive progress in everything they do.
This role will report directly to the CFO and has significant autonomy for the right person to design a Finance department taking it through to delivery.
The Group Financial Controller based in London will have the following responsibilities:
- A broad remit covering all commercial and technical areas of finance
- Ownership of all day to day operations of Finance globally alongside monthly/ quarterly deliverables
- Ownership alongside the CFO of all budgeting and forecasting
- Support the CFO and other business leaders on all strategic and tactical projects
The Successful Applicant
The Group Financial Controller based in London will have had the following exposure:
- You will be an ACA qualified accountant with at least 5 years experience in a similar role
- Technically strong and commercially astute
- You will be highly articulate in all forms of communication
- Driven and passionate with an excellent eye for detail
- A natural high achiever with a team orientated attitude
What's on Offer
Excellent career progression prospects as the firm grows its operations globally.