- Fastest growing PE business in the UK health sector.
- Work closely with the board and CFO directly.
About Our Client
My client is the fastest growing health business in the UK, PE backed and has exponential growth set for the next 12 months. They are currently around £200 million turnover. They are very passionate about what they do and have a team of hardworking and caring people that really believe in what they do. The head office is based in Leatherhead, although home working is the new normal moving forward with just certain meetings being on site at the offices.
The role requires a proven Controller with strong financial control and accounting abilities. The role requires the following:
- Responsible for the internal and external reporting requirments
- Act as Company Secretary for various group entities
- Tax compliance responsibility
- Manage the external audit and ensure current accounting standards are correct (FRS102)
- Production of statutory and management accounts
- Manage the company cash-flow and Treasury deposits
- Oversee the company's payroll functions
- Manage the debtors, capital expenditure and balance sheet recs
- Provide key analysis to support the business and directors
- Manage a team and continually develop talent
- Stakeholder management is essential, working with solo managers all the way to the Board
- Strong systems experience is very beneficial
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a proven Controller, with a strong bias to reporting and accounting standards. Must enjoy working with the business to ensure accuracy and integrity of the numbers, as well as always looking for ways to improve processes.
The successful candidate will have a managed a varied team previously and enjoy working closely with the Board.
What's on Offer
The role offers a competitive salary and the ability to work for a business you can be very passionate about. They are the fastest growing PE Health business sin the UK, with that brings plenty of opportunity to grown and learn as they do too.