- Global, science-led, patient-focused biopharmaceutical company
- Qualified accountant finance professional, preferably with an audit background
About Our Client
Global, science-led, patient-focused biopharmaceutical company
Leading monthly feedback and performance reporting process with Group Finance Services
Key role in preparation and review of the annual report
Managing matters with PWC external auditors throughout the year and to ensure a successful year end
Assisting and activities relating to the SOX reporting timetable to ensure key deadlines are met
Supporting GFS consolidation and continual improvement process
Preparing quality financial analysis and develop recommendations to remediate reporting errors
Adhoc review/analysis and BAU activities
Supporting Group Consolidation teams with financial reporting and Central Accounting requirements
As a member of Group Financial Reporting you will be liaise regularly with many internal stakeholders and external auditors.
The Successful Applicant
· Qualified accountant
· Significant experience of financial statement preparation and external audit
· Understanding of consolidation mechanics and systems/tools, preferably hyperion.
· Experience of reporting under IFRS
· Experience of financial control and SOX frameworks
· Proven delivery in a large and complex business
· Focuses On Delivery - applies experience and expertise to ensure objectives are met even when under pressure.
· Problem Solving & Decision Making - able to identify, analyse and offer other solutions to complex problems.
What's on Offer
daily rate inside of IR35 for minimum of 6 months PAYE £330 a day or via an umbrella company £400 a day. Remote working offered and once restrictions fully lifted office working for at least 3/4 days per week.