Group Head of Planning
A newly created position with a national remit
An autonomous role with full ownership of planning and S&OP within the business
About Our Client
Our client, based in Yorkshire and the Humber, are at the forefront of their industry. Due to changes in the last couple of years the business is now looking to drive the function of planning forwards with this newly-created role of Head of Planning.
The Group Head of Planning will be responsible for:
- Holding a pivotal role within the senior leadership team.
- Creating, implementing and driving S&OP across the UK business.
- To lead the demand planning, fulfilment planning and S&OP functions for the UK.
- Drive continuous improvement in forecast error by analysing existing processes and introducing improvement.
- Managing and developing a team.
- Lead and execute the demand & fulfilment planning process for all products for all manufacturing sites across the UK.
The Successful Applicant
Ideally the successful candidate for this role of Group Head of Planning will have:
- A sound understanding of all aspects of S&OP with relevant proven training
- Demonstrable examples of implementing change and challenging the norm
- A high degree of emotional intelligence and achievements relating to successful collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- The ability and/or experience of operating on the senior leadership team of a large and complex organisation
- Excellent systems knowledge and a furthered familiarity with IBP.
- FMCG or high volume sector experience.
What's on Offer
A highly competitive salary and package alongside opportunities for further career development.