Group Head of Reward
Leading international financial services business
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Reward Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a leading International Consumer Finance business headquartered in Leeds.
- Leading the development and delivery of IPF's reward strategy - encompassing employees and agents - in close collaboration with key stakeholders, including executive, country and UK leadership teams.
- Leading the delivery of a variety of core global reward activities, such as corporate bonus scheme design and implementation; annual pay review and executive and non-executive director pay benchmarking.
- Advising on performance measures for incentive plans and modelling performance outcomes.
- Designing executive pay strategies - linking pay to corporate performance. Proposing and agreeing market positioning and constituent elements of the reward package for senior leaders with relevant stakeholders, including the Plc RemCo and executive management. Developing and delivering reward communications to increase the understanding of the value of total reward within this community.
- Preparation of remuneration committee papers, and reviewing and drafting of remuneration committee reports.
- In consultation with group legal and finance as necessary, supporting the effective operation of the company's share-based incentive schemes.
- Setting and maintaining appropriate reward policy and process in-keeping with a FTSE PLC environment and ensuring corporate governance around these.
- In consultation with group finance where necessary, overseeing the UK stakeholder pension scheme.
- Working with HR directors in each market, ensure that local reward expertise is sufficient to support the current and future needs of the business, providing coaching and direct practical support where required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have extensive and in-depth international reward experience with the ability to influence and negotiate with people at all levels across the business. Excellent numerical & analytical skills with strong attention to detail are essential along with the ability to balance strategic versatility with strong operational focus.
Candidates should have strong experience of designing and implementing Executive Remuneration in a Plc environment and also be educated to degree level or equivalent professional qualification.
This could be a progression opportunity for a strong senior manager
What's on Offer
An competitive six figure package plus attractive benefits