Group Management Accountant
Hugely successful business
Varied and interesting role with significant autonomy and exposure
About Our Client
The business design and manufacture specialist products used by the world's largest organisations and household names.
This is a great opportunity to join at a time of rapid growth. With huge global demand for their products due to their leading-edge safety innovation, they already own subsidiaries in fifteen countries on five continents, with plans to expand even further.
This newly created role will report into the Financial Controller and have responsibility for a large team made up of both qualified and part qualified Accountants.
You will ultimately be responsible for full month end close procedures, implementing and improving processes, and assisting in projects such as the rollout of a new ERP system.
Other responsibilities will include;
- Develop cashflow forecasting model and strong cash management
- Work with subsidiary management and finance staff to identify and improve performance issues
- Manage group working capital in areas such as aged debt and cash flow forecasting
- Involvement in performance review meetings with subsidiary and HQ management
- Manage the standard cost calculations for products manufactured
- Full responsibility for manufacturing margin calculation and allocation
- Ensure all balance sheet items are reconciled
- Implement the group's policies and procedures in all subsidiaries
- Assist with group annual budget process
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in your application you must be a qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with extensive experience in management accounts and people management.
You will ideally have experience working in a manufacturing environment, and be a confident communicator able to work with non-finance stakeholders at all levels.
What's on Offer
The business offer a competitive salary + benefits.