- Group level responsibility
- A varied role compromising of Brand Management and Internal Comms
About Our Client
A £130 million turnover business, which has is growing. They've remained secure over the last 12 months of the pandemic and even grown!
- Support and drive the Group marketing strategy to 'become the global world leader using key digital marketing approaches to market brands'.
- Manage and develop the Group Intranet.
- Working with key stakeholders drive and support the internal communications programme.
- Work with key stakeholders, to plan and execute the agreed digital marketing plans and projects, including SEO/SEM/PPC, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns, new product launches, video content, etc.
- Coordinate inbound marketing activities to support lead generation and management through digital channels.
- Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep plans up to date, proposing new areas for growth as deemed suitable for e.g., mobile, social media, webinars, apps, development of blogs and forums.
- Plan and implement targeted marketing communications activities using the full marketing mix (internal and external communications)
- Copywriting for marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails, etc, ensuring all content is proof-read.
- Build relationships with the media by working with key stakeholders to generate press releases for the purposes of news coverage and brand awareness.
- Conduct annual customer satisfaction surveys.
- Conduct competitor research.
- Produce stationery, inc. business cards, letterheads, compliment slips, fax templates, ensuring all materials have the correct information and are in line with brand guidelines.
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidates will have a proven track record working B2B Marketing with a strong background in Brand Management and Internal Communications. Candidates who are coming from a wholesales/industrial/manufacturer will be preferred but this is not essential.
Suitable candidates will:
- Possess a Relevant/Marketing Degree or Equivalent
- Have experience in Google AdWords and SEO is beneficial.
- Experience of using Mailchimp or an alternative marketing email platform would be beneficial.
- Understanding of customer segmentation/building personas.
- Experience of using CRM systems such as Sage or an alternative platform would be beneficial.
- Strong project management/organisational skills.
- Ability to use spreadsheets to analyse data and spot trends.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What's on Offer
Great long term prospects, within a well established business who have seen sustained growth over the last 12 months.