Group Marketing Executive
well respected property developer
varied and fast paced opportunity
About Our Client
One of the largest independent property developers in the UK.
This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated individual to work within a fast paced business. We are looking for a proactive, organised professional to manage and support the production and delivery of a variety of Group Marketing projects
Reporting to the Group Head of Marketing you will support in the delivery of innovative and differentiated creative solutions in keeping with the Group brand guidelines. You will be given responsibility for a series of ongoing and new projects that are of strategic importance to the Group and you will work closely with the Group Head of Marketing to deliver these. You may also need to liaise with the Divisional Marketing Managers and a variety of different people across the Group.
You will have previous marketing management experience and excellent project management skills. You will be an engaging communicator, able to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders. A key aspect of the role is a thorough understanding of the right balance between Commercial priorities, design, brand building and managing expectations to all internal stakeholders.
You must be confident managing a high volume of work and be a self-starter with the initiative to get things done efficiently, accurately and to tight deadlines.
- Support the Group Head of Marketing to deliver a range of key projects of strategic important to the Group on time and within budget (where budget is required). These projects will vary over time and could include signage, sales centre fit outs, photography, PR, brochures, leaflets, events etc
- Support the Group Head of Marketing and the Website Manager to create, source and deliver content to be uploaded onto the various websites across the Group via various CMS systems. Ensure all content is relevant and up to date.
- Take full ownership of various short-term internal and external communication projects as determined by the Group Head of Marketing, creating and delivering activity and using agencies and / or internal resource as and when appropriate.
- Prepare marketing materials and/or marketing papers for various marketing and sales meetings across the Group including marketing analysis, proposals and recommendations as directed by the Group Head of Marketing. Where necessary, liaise with roster agencies to achieve this.
- Liaise with the Marketing Mangers in the Divisions to ensure that marketing procedures are understood and are followed to ensure optimal impact of marketing activity. Help the Marketing Managers and the internal Design team to ensure that all activity on Sharepoint is executed on time and in budget.
- Deliver a regular update of marketing activities with visuals to the Group Head of Marketing.
- Deliver a regular update of competitor marketing activity to the Group Head of Marketing.
- Assist the Design Executive and the Group Head of Marketing to deliver the new digital asset management tool (Byner) ensuring all imagery is up to date, is the best it can be and is used consistently across the Group. Identifying gaps in photography and any other content and brief this to Group Head of Marketing.
- Create a suite of monitoring and tracking reports to monitor the impact of marketing activity making recommendations to the Group Head of Marketing.
- Ensure optimisation of all marketing collateral by ensuring brand guidelines are adhered to and reporting any variance to the Group Head of Marketing.
- Contribute at creative meetings with internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships across the Group to ensure understanding and gain pro-active commitment to the SMG Brand and Values through all activity rolled out by Group marketing.
The Successful Applicant
- Expert knowledge
- In Design
- Acrobat Professional
- Strong understanding of design principles (typography, colour and visual hierarchy)
- Engaging communicator with ability to develop strong relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Highly proficient in working to and meeting tight deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Basic understanding of UX principles and HTML/CSS; web design/development.
What's on Offer