- Exciting opportunity
- Marketing a specialist product set within a global role
About Our Client
Michael Page are proud to be exclusively partnered with a niche manufacturer who supply the defence industry globally. Internal investments and growth through acquisition has seen this exciting opportunity arise.
Key duties will include but not be limited to:
* Content creation for the company newsletter, brochures and social media (e.g. Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn) to enhance engagement;
* Buying advertising space and building relationships with key media;
* Exhibition and trade show support and planning;
* External newsletter content creation, production and distribution using tools such as Mailchimp;
* Internal communication via newsletters and intranet;
* Carry out basic qualitative and quantitative market research;
* Support the Marketing Director in delivering agreed activities;
* Develop relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external
- Presentation and exhibition work to take place globally (once travel restrictions are lifted and it's safe to do so)
The Successful Applicant
Suitable Marketing Executives will have experience working in B2B Marketing and hold a relevant Marketing Degree or equivalent. Candidates who have experience of working within an SME environment will find it a similar working environment with a varied workload.
Key attributes of candidates will also include:
Ability to manage multiple projects;
Previous experience in managing social media and content creation;
2 years experience (preferably in small / medium enterprise);
A creative thinker;
Excellent communicator with an ability to work autonomously
What's on Offer
Working for a leading company within a niche sector, this is the ideal company to build a long term career. Excellent prospects for development and growth means that you will work with international clients and have the opportunity to travel globally once safe to do so.