- Be part of a company that has experienced rapid growth with no signs of slowing!
- One of the largest companies in their specialism.
About Our Client
The company are a large US based company in West London
Responsible for all property-related costs and equipment & maintenance costs for all properties globally.
Help with all related Finance month end tasks including prepayments and accruals, to month end timetable.
Balance sheet reconciliations; involvement in monthly Balance Sheet Review process.
The provision of cost analysis to business managers.
Liaising with the FP&A Team on annual budgets and forecasts
Accounting practices inline with IFRS16.
The Successful Applicant
· at least 2 years experience in a similar role
· a hands-on working knowledge of general ledger accounting and balance sheet reconciliations
· maintains an up-to-date knowledge of Accounting Standards
· has an understanding of IFRS 16 (Leases) in particular
· experience of working in a large international business or group
· comfortable working in a complex multi-currency business environment
· computer literate with strong systems experience/capability; experience of Oracle Cloud advantageous
· an excel model developer; has developed MS Excel skills to at least Intermediate Level.
What's on Offer
A generous compensation package and the chance to join a company undergoing rapid growth.