- Excellent Purchasing Opportunity in a growing Manufacturing Company
- Excellent opportunity
About Our Client
Global Manufacturing business who are predominately in the heating and gas sector
The role of Group Purchasing Manager is to oversee and manage Group purchasing activities. You will be part of a very focused and results driven team that works to a very high standard.Key Activities
- Working closely with CEO, Finance, Commercial and planning teams.
- Managing group purchasing teams
- Fully understand the company's purchasing requirements specifically in products and raw materials
- Analyse prices by splitting the costs to elements such as material costs, labour cost, other costs.
- Coordinates with other purchasing team members in the group to ensure we know the best prices available.
- Coordinate with other units in the group to ensure supplier are living up to expectations.
- Ensure that all purchasing personnel in the group are operating in line with central requirement as well as fulfilling the local requirements.
- Obtain approval from CEO before signing new contracts or prices.
- Continuously seeking new quotes to make sure the company gets the best possible prices on needed supplies.
- Cumulate and maintains a network of suppliers for the new and traditional products.
The Successful Applicant
- Engineering or business degree.
- Full member of CIPS
- Able to operate at a senior level within purchasing.
- Project management skills.
- Strong communications and negotiating skills.
What's on Offer
£55,000 to £65,000 + benefits