- Listed international Group
- Transformation and change lead for internal reporting
About Our Client
Our client is a large listed group that have market leading brands within their portfolio. Based in Hounslow, the group is embarking on a transformation program within their finance function and across the group.
This newly created position will take the lead to revolutionise and modernise the internal finance reporting.
The Group Finance Manager will be responsible for:
- Review of cost, revenue, capital and other reporting provided at Group level and the equivalent local reporting
- Review and improve the technology deployed to support internal reporting (including Hyperion and Excel), with identification of alternative database and analytical solutions
- Review of alternative approaches for internal reporting, including review of processes and technology used by other large groups
- Development of new reporting solutions and processes, embedding the appropriate insights into business performance - Board and external investor reporting
- Agreement of new solutions, including standardisation of measures and processes across the Group, as required to support central reporting needs (whilst allowing appropriate local flexibility)
- Review of controls inherent within proposed solutions, to ensure appropriate accuracy and relevance of internal and external reporting
- User testing and training of new technologies and processes
- Implementation of new solutions to ensure potential benefits for reporting improvements are delivered, with ongoing review and refinement post implementation
- Ongoing monitoring of technical landscape and Group requirements, to ensure new reporting processes and technology keep up to date with market developments
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis to support the ongoing review and understanding of the Group's financial performance
- Some limited assistance with the group reporting process at period ends, to allow for deep understanding of current processes and provide standby cover across the team
The Successful Applicant
The Successful candidate will be a fully qualified accountant with demonstrable experience working in a large group. You will have experience in internal reporting, FP&A systems implementation and process improvement.
What's on Offer
The Group Reporting Manager role comes with a competitive salary and generous benefits package.