Group Senior CRM Manager
Group Senior CRM Manager-Growing beauty business
About Our Client
Our client is a leading beauty business who have grown significantly and are now looking for a Group Senior CRM Manager to lead the CRM team.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the company encouraging customer retention and loyalty.
* Leading the implementation of and working across our external and internal platforms, ensuring the architecture works seamless across the organisation and captures all required information at key points in the customer lifecycle.
* Customer journey mapping, analysing touch points with the organisation and maximising commercial opportunities and working with the business to evolve our retention and after care client propositions.
* Working closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company including an analytics capability as it develops.
* Overseeing direct communications with customers through the CRM, from conception through to delivery and analysis of performance with regular updates to key stakeholders in the business.
* Monitor and maximise customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
* Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities.
* Overseeing the CRM budget, spend and resource including across external platforms and implementation partners.
* Developing testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for the company and its products.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will need to have the following skills and attributes:
* Extensive experience of direct and digital marketing with 5+ years' experience
* A data driven, analytical mind set with a clear understanding of lifecycle marketing and associated metrics
* Strong background in customer acquisition, engagement and retention strategies
* A confident and articulate communicator, with the ability to pitch ideas and influence people
* Be inspirational, curious, determined, reliable and humble
* An organised team player who is as comfortable working in a team as they are working alone
* Previous hands on experience of working with Salesforce & Marketing Cloud or Dot Mailer would be a big advantage
* A desire to be part of a step change in our relationships with over 1 million previous and existing skin care clients and experience of a dynamic trading environment.
What's on Offer
Competitive Package and Salary