Group Systems Accountant
Provide support to BPC users across Europe and to Group reporting
Great opportunity to assist in embedding SAP BPC
About Our Client
FMCG business based in Kent
You will be part of the team whose main responsibility is the management and maintenance of the BPC consolidation system.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide assistance during month end close cycle, circulating timetable, work status and KPI monitoring, data validation and source system reconciliations
- Maintenance of FX rates in the system, ensuring proper documentation for SOX compliance
- Provide support on query investigation and issues resolution including troubleshooting on BPC package/report issues
- Data interrogation/analysis to assist with driving consistencies in reporting across the group
- Provide support in any testing and development to improve reporting functionalities within BPC
- Evaluation of any new reporting requirements and its impact on BPC in collaboration with Group Technical Accounting team
- Tracking of support tickets for efficient monitoring of technical support team's performance against service level agreements
- Process and maintain master data in BPC including regular housekeeping of BPC dimensions/hierarchies
- Provide support and training across the group on an on-going basis to ensure positive user experience of BPC
- Support the on-boarding of newly acquired companies incl. data mapping, financial integration and training.
The Successful Applicant
Ideally you will be a Qualified Accountant, preferably with some experience of consolidations, but Qualified by Experience Accountants with relevant experience will be considered. You should have experience of SAP / BPC or another consolidation reporting system.
This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract role - my client will consider someone on a notice period.
What's on Offer
Up to £45,000 + £5.5k Car Allowance