- Newly created In House Tax role working for a Global PLC
- Based in the Midlands with flexible working
About Our Client
Global PLC with world wide operations.
- Proactively manage the group tax position
- Management of tax returns to ensure the company complies with its legal responsibilities in respect of all taxes.
- Provide ad hoc tax planning as required
- Monitor the plans of the company so that the tax implications of strategies or projects are understood prior to implementation,
- Manage relationship with third-party provider of Tax Services.
- Liaise with and manage other external consultants
- Complete UK and US GAAP Tax Accounting Reporting
- SOX Compliance
- Liaison with HMRC
The Successful Applicant
You should be a qualified accountant with a proven track record in corporate tax. Also you will need to have a strong accounting skill set and a proactive style of working.
What's on Offer
Market leading package and benefits