- Work for a thriving global company
- Flexibility to partially work from home
About Our Client
Our client is a global leading manufacturer with operations in the US, Northern and Western Europe, Asia and Australia. Last year a change in Ownership and debt restructure have provided additional opportunities to grow sales and the product portfolio across the majority of markets over the next few years.
* Management of the global tax compliance process to ensure that all entities submit accurate returns, across all taxes, on a cost efficient and timely basis.
* Support Group Head of Tax in ensuring global cash tax position is optimised to include:
- Input on overall Group tax strategy.
- Implementation of appropriate tax planning ideas.
- Legal entity structure efficiency improvements.
- Effective cash repatriation strategies.
- Tax efficient external and intragroup financing.
* Management of Global transfer pricing processes to ensure entities are making the appropriate arm's length returns and that documentation is up to date and in line with Global and in-country rules. Work with regional teams to ensure that correct policies and processes are being followed.
* Evaluate, monitor and mitigate Global tax risk, via instillation, monitoring and improvement of appropriate tax control processes.
* Preparation and submission of 10 UK tax computations using Alphatax software.
* Liaise and consult with external and internal stakeholders (e.g. tax authorities, advisors, regional financial controllers, auditors) and build strong effective working relationships.
* Provide support and tax advice to regional financial controllers for Global tax audits.
* Accurate and on-time preparation of corporate tax calculations for forecasts and year-end financial statements.
* Provide advice to the regions on indirect taxes, customs duties and tax equalisation matters.
* Support M&A due diligence and post-transaction integration.
* Support the Group Treasurer with related cash management and intra group funding arrangements
The Successful Applicant
* Recognised accounting/tax qualification (ACA, ATII or similar).
* Education to degree level.
* Worked in corporate tax with experience of preparing tax computations within Alphatax (or
Onesource). International tax experience preferred but not essential.
* No previous treasury experience required, but considered useful.
What's on Offer
An opportunity to develop within the role and room for progression for the right candidate with exposure and influence on the global finance teams and senior management.