Group Tax and Treasury Manager
A newly Group Tax and Treasury role
An exciting private equity backed high growth FMCG business
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest PE-backed companies in the UK following a significant take private deal last year, with the business delisting from the FTSE250. With ambitious digital and physical product/services growth plans, the Group is looking for ambitious future finance leaders. Our client is a dynamic, high-growth business across UK and Europe with revenues in excess of £3bn.
Working within the Group Finance function and reporting to the Group Head of Tax & Treasury, you will provide support in key areas of focus for the Group Finance team including transaction support, tax and treasury compliance and reporting, and assisting with the design and implementation of Treasury projects as part of a the Tax and Treasury team. Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the planning & implementation of a range of projects, including group cash pooling, hedging strategic, transfer pricing and R&D claims;
- Ownership of the Group's intragroup loan structures and financing, including cash repatriation strategies, operational funding and loan documentation.
- Support in the preparation and update of governance and risk documents (such as Senior Accounting Officer and Corporate Criminal Offence), and involvement in the preparation and maintenance of the group's tax strategy and treasury policy;
- Preparation of cash forecasts and other regular treasury reporting;
- Assisting in maintaining the Group's external leveraged loan structure and stocking financing, assisting with refinancing activity where necessary, and in reviewing and understanding the Group's loan facility documentation;
- Preparation of UK corporation tax returns and management of outsourced compliance, including the provision of information to external tax advisers, and supporting the Group's with IFRS and UK FRS101 tax reporting requirements;
- Support the operational banking requirements of the Group,
- Assist the business in understanding the technical requirements of employment taxes and VAT (assisting the Group Head of VAT);
- Keeping up to date with developments in tax and treasury and ensure the business is aware of the impact of any new requirements.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a qualified Tax professional ideally with good UK and International Tax Corporate Tax experience. You do not need have explicit Treasury experience per se but moreover an interest in broadening your skills beyond Tax into Treasury.
What's on Offer
Up to £85,000 plus a car allowance, bonus, pension, private health and good benefits package.