Group Tax Assistant Manager
Fantastic Opportunity to Join an Leading In-House Tax Functions in the NW
Learn from a Fantastic Head of Tax with Great Experience
About Our Client
The Group Tax Assistant Manager would be working in a Leading In-house Tax function in the Cheshire area.
The Key responsibilities for the Group Tax Assistant Manager include;
- UK Corporate Tax Compliance
- Preparation and filing of UK tax returns.
- Calculation and payment of UK quarterly payments and group relief.
- Prepare and file UK Research and Development Credit.
- Management of overseas corporate tax compliance.
- Corporate Interest Restriction compliance and management.
- Management of withholding taxes.
- Operation of Corporate Tax Controls.
- Tax Reporting
- Preparation of interim (and support for year-end) tax reporting (direct support to Group Tax Manager) and Budget cycle.
- Assistance with analysis of ETR.
- Advisory on ad-hoc projects.
- Input to Group structuring and M&A projects.
- Repatriation strategies.
- Transfer Pricing Support
- Assistance with transfer pricing documentation and policies.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Group Tax Assistant Manager should have;
- Minimum three years UK corporate tax experience, ideally gained from working at a large accountancy firm or in an in-house Corporate Tax role.
- Up to date knowledge of relevant tax legislation and experience in tax accounting.
- CTA and/or ACCA/ATT/ACA qualified,
- Previous experience of Transfer Pricing is desirable but not essential
- Good systems skills, particularly in Excel and Word.
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated and pro-active in all aspects of the role.
- Strong communication skills.
What's on Offer
A fantastic salary of £40,000-£50,000 depending on experience
Competitive benefits package,
Work alongside a very well regarded Head of Tax,
Opportunity to further your career in Tax