- Working for a business regularly ranked as one of the fastest growing globally.
- Working as part of an expanding global Tax function
About Our Client
Our client is one of the fastest growing data services company in the world with over 1100 employees and offices in Europe, Asia, Middle East and the US.
This is a great opportunity to work in a mission driven environment with a high-performance and highly-supportive atmosphere where you will be able to develop individually whilst contributing to the growth of your team.
Our client offers a diverse and inclusive environment ensuring they support woman's empowerment, LGBTQIA+ rights, physical and mental wellness. They committed to creating an equitable environment for all.
- Preparation of the UK tax computation.
- Operate as lead tax advisor for the trading subsidiaries in: US, UAE, Germany and Asia.
- Preparation of the corporation and deferred tax accruals in accordance with GAAP.
- Advise the CFO in tax planning and optimising the Groups effective tax rate.
- Ensure that VAT returns are submitted accurately and in time by the local finance teams.
- Oversea US state taxes and sales tax processing requirements alongside local advisers.
- Perform tax investigations in conjunction with local tax advisers.
- Maintain transfer pricing documentation and oversea accounting recharges between subsidiaries.
- Act as in-house expert on payroll tax issues in relation to compensation, benefits in kind.
- Maintain a tax risk register.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong academic credentials
- CTA or equivalent qualification. An accounting qualification would be highly desirable.
- Previous tax advisory experience in an international business.
- Experience dealing with tax authorities in a professional capacity.
- International exposure to both direct and indirect tax challenges.
- Excellent excel skills
- Fluency in English is essential. Fluency in a relevant foreign language is a plus.
What's on Offer
Hybrid working (3 days in office).
Competitive base salary.
Benefits include: Health, Dental, Gym Membership, Cash Incentive scheme, Bonus, Pension, lunch and breakfast allowance.
A professional development plan to ensure that you're supported and on a clear career trajectory.
Opportunity to act as the main tax point of contact to the business.