Group Treasury Analyst
Join a large and rapidly growing organisation
A chance to aid the development and success of a Treasury function
About Our Client
Our client is a rapidly growing international organisation. This Group Treasury Analyst role will be based at their offices in Bristol.
The key responsibilities of the Group Treasury Analyst will include:
- Tight management and control of the Group bank accounts and user access including; ad-hoc documentation and updating database information
- Support the team with Group Cash & Liquidity Management activities, including; calculating cash balances, identifying funding requirement, & investment/redemptions of surplus cash.
- Understand and improve current processes including cash pooling and cash concentration
- Input into the cash forecasting reviews contributing on suggestions to possible cash movements
- Contribute to improving the Treasury function by bringing in experience of systems and Treasury processes
- Oversight and support Group development of the intercompany process
- Ad-hoc Treasury projects
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the Group Treasury Analyst position you should have:
- 2-5 years Treasury and accounting experience with ACT certificate level as a minimum
- Highly numerate with strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Strong attention to detail, hands on approach, can do attitude
- Knowledgeable Microsoft package user, including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Knowledge of banking, and financial instruments.
- Good analytical, organisation, and interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail, with a proven ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload to meet agreed deadlines
- Motivated to seek out answers, generate ideas, and develop new skills.
What's on Offer
A competitive package is on offer for the successful candidate.