- Strategic role at a rapidly expanding investment company
- Assisting in developing key strategic initiatives across the business
About Our Client
This rapidly growing residential real estate investment company providing affordable housing across the UK are currently recruiting a HOA to join their entrepreneurial team of housing, development and finance professionals. Investing in high yielding residential properties my client works in partnership with national house builders and public-sector organisations strategically acquiring, asset managing and disposing of property across England.
Working alongside the senior leadership team and reporting into the CEO this person will assess portfolio acquisition and exit strategies, create new institutional relationships for portfolio acquisitions and oversee the acquisitions pipeline. The successful candidate will be responsible the acquisition and sales of residential investments and manage a team of analysts and associates.
- Create the structure and approach to deliver a sector leading acquisition department, exchanging and completing on > £100mm of real estate annually.
- Work alongside Head of Partnerships to lead the Affordable Housing team.
- Develop and maintain the appraisal system, reviewing accuracy and effectiveness of past bids and improving the process incrementally.
- Oversee acquisition team, ensuring thorough due diligence undertaken on potential scheme appraisals.
- Ensure acquisitions are completed in a manner consistent with s106, RSH and Homes England requirements.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have the personal characteristics to lead and motivate the acquisition team; the financial, real estate and financial modelling skills/expertise to review and improve acquisition diligence packs. Developing relationships with housebuilders and developers to maximise access to potential deals is also a prerequisite for this position.
What's on Offer
The role itself offers a competitive package, other benefits, along with the opportunity to lead on strategy at a residential investment company with a long-term investment strategy to provide affordable housing across the UK.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity and possess the requisite experience highlighted above, then please send your CV to Dan Kavanagh.