- trade finance
- compliance knowledge
About Our Client
Mid sized Banking group
Compliance & AML risk management matters/daily operation for EMEA deals and if necessary· Develop and enhance the Compliance/AML management framework and daily operation and/or procedures
· Lead and manage the Compliance & AML team to promote and develop Trade Finance Business from the
compliance/AML relevant risk management point of view.
· Management oversight of the KYC team
· Ensure timely completion of team tasks including on-boarding, periodic up-dates and approvals.
· Ensure team members closely collaborate and communicate with marketing officersConfirmation and Draft Discounting, to meet the needs of corporations doing business in EMEA.
· Study and analyse market trends and business environment of corporations related compliance/AML.
· Support and coach colleagues.
· Have the ability to propose new procedures and efficiencies.
The Successful Applicant
Expert knowledge of the range of compliance areas relevant to Trade and Export Finance, including EMEA emerging markets and
developed markets and preferably across sectors that include commodity finance.
· Deep knowledge of Compliance matters relating to the financial services sector.
· Excellent leadership, team management, communication and liaison skills, including proven effectiveness in working across teams.
· Substantial experience of prioritising workloads in order to meet strict deadlines.
· Substantial experience in and high-level knowledge of trade finance, operations, compliance, regulations, products and internal
· Reviews work carefully and thoroughly to ensure quality and meet deadlines.
· Experience in the effective management and motivation of diverse teams.
· Understand the need to report routinely and immediately escalate issues to management promptly.
What's on Offer
newly created role, will be building a team.