Head of BD and Fundraising
Head of Fundraising & BD - Charity
About Our Client
Michael Page are currently working with a mental health charity based in the West Midlands to recruit a PR & Marketing. This is an exciting time to join the Charity as they are currently going through a large period of strategic growth.
The post of Head of Business Development and Fundraising will be a key member of the Senior Leadership Team and will contribute towards the strategic development and the continued growth and development of the Charity.
The post holder will support to develop its position as a sector leader by securing new income and developing new income streams. They will successfully manage existing industry and corporate relationships and cultivate new partnerships and lead and develop a motivated fundraising team
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess the following skills:
- Demonstrable experience of senior/strategic leadership within an organisation
- Successful track record in fundraising at a senior level engaging with corporate, funders and other supporters
- Proven experience of securing, managing and maintaining effective and productive relationships with corporate partners
- Experience of successfully developing high quality, cross sector collaborations and relationship with a wide range of partners
- Experience of building cases for support in complex organisations and developing fundraising strategies covering diverse income streams
- Proven experience of successful bid writing
- Financially and commercially literate with proven experience of preparing and managing complex budgets.
- Experience of maintaining confidentiality and managing confidential data appropriately and in accordance with legislative requirements
- Experience of working in the voluntary sector
- Experience of managing teams across a range of services
- Able to manage and motivate a team of staff contributing to their personal development
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive a salary of £40-£42k plus benefits