Head of Biddable
You're a Biddable/PPC manager looking to join a driven and successful agency
You have a proven track record in achieving great results for clients.
About Our Client
My client is already forging a path as one of the newest and most successful paid media agencies in London. Working closely with their sister creative agency, they have fantastic resources and a small but driven team that are already growing the business effectively. Its an exciting opportunity to join a business as they move into a period of sustained growth.
Key responsibilities for the successful candidate will include but not be limited to:
- Project managing set-up of biddable campaigns for all clients and working with our PPC specialist to get campaigns live and managed according to KPI's
- Ability to set-up GA dashboards and work with other analytics / call tracking platforms including Infinity Tracking, Response Tap, etc
- Build and deliver reports to clients as and when required that provide in-depth analysis relative to the clients KPI's and TOB
- Attending client meetings and present updates on paid digital campaigns, share new ideas and innovations
- Delivering proposals for new business pitches and attend pitches when required
- Creating business forecasts for their department and attend monthly management meetings to discuss progress
- Being an ambassador for all things Digital within both Focus on Media and the wider Focus Group
- Growing the existing digital department and work to monthly targets.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have some of or all of the following attributes:
- Highly motivated individual with a proven track record working in a digital role, with an emphasis on Paid Search campaign management. The candidate must have experience working in a management role
- Systems focused thinking and with an eye to wider agency strategy.
- Team player who doesn't mind having a hands on role
- Technical experience is a must. The candidate must have technical experience of Adwords, SEO strategy and management, Google Analytics, Programmatic (including Google AdServer), call tracking platforms like Infinity Tracking and Response Tap, and Facebook Business Manager
- Experience of property market vertical is preferred
- Energetic personality with an enthusiasm to get stuck into growing the digital department and business a whole
- Ability to work to targets.
What's on Offer
On offer for the successful candidate:
Competitive salary + OTE (to be agreed on an individual basis) + benefits.